Supply donations welcome year-round!
The UCP Therapy Center welcomes donations of supplies for use with clients and their families during Playgroups, Parent Groups, Outpatient Therapy, Family Fun Times, respite mornings, and special family events.
Current needs can be found on our Amazon Wish List. (Posted 6/25/20)
Ongoing needs include:
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, and Amazon (for crafting supplies)
- iTunes gift cards (for purchase of speech/language apps used with clients)
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Sam’s, Costco, Target, grocery stores, etc. (for snacks for family activities)
- Gift cards to Home Depot or Lowe’s (for general maintenance)
- Colored copy paper
- White cardstock
- Plastic bathroom cups (3 oz.)
- Cotton balls and Q-tips (for art activities)
- Push cars, outside riding cars
- Washable paint
- Coffee filters, disposable coffee cups, cream and sugar (for parent groups)
- Fruit/applesauce cups (snack for Playgroups)
- Dry erase markers
- 1-gallon and 2-gallon sized zip-closed storage bags
Your donation of these items helps UCP to reduce dollars spent on supplies and increase the dollars spent on direct client services for children and adults of all abilities.
To donate, or for more information, please contact UCP at 256-852-5600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are tax-deductible.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!