Donor information is kept private and not sold or shared with outside organizations. Donor name and/or logo is only shared if given permission for acknowledgement purposes.
How can I help?
There are many ways and opportunities to support UCP of Huntsville & Tennessee Valley, Inc. Each gift of time and resources is greatly appreciated by UCP staff and the North Alabama families we serve.
Please explore the links on this page to learn more. For more information, please contact Leslie Walker at 256-859-4900 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Easy Ways to Support UCP Online!
State Combined Campaign (SCC #031979)
Tennessee Valley Combined Federal Campaign (#75529)
UCP is excited to be a part of the Tennessee Valley Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)!
UCP of Huntsville & Tennessee Valley, Inc. (CFC #75529) thanks federal and military personnel for participating in this wonderful initiative to raise money for charities!
Supply donations welcome year-round!
The UCP Therapy Center welcomes donations of supplies for use with clients and their families during playgroup, preschool readiness group, outpatient therapy, and Art Stops. Current needs include:
Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, and Amazon (for crafting supplies)
- iTunes gift cards (for purchase of speech/language apps used with clients)
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Sam’s, Costco, Target, grocery stores, etc. (for snacks for family activities)
- Gift cards to Home Depot or Lowe’s (for general maintenance)
- Colored copy paper
- White cardstock
- Plastic bathroom cups (3 oz.)
- Cotton balls and Q-tips (for art activities)
- Push cars, outside riding cars
- Washable paint
- Coffee filters, disposable coffee cups, cream and sugar (for parent groups)
- Fruit/applesauce cups (snack for Playgroups)
- Dry erase markers
- 1-gallon and 2-gallon sized zip-closed storage bags
Your donation of these items helps UCP to reduce dollars spent on supplies and increase the dollars spent on direct client services for children and adults of all abilities.
To donate, or for more information, please call 256-852-5600. All donations are tax-deductible.