UCP Huntsville was due March 13 to host our annual An Irish Evening event, a Huntsville St. Patrick’s Day tradition for 22 years and our largest annual fundraiser to directly benefit local client services. But, taking into account the current concern associated with bringing together 500 of our closest friends, families, guests, sponsors and staff we decided, best not. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
A charitable way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
The 22nd annual UCP “An Irish Evening” was scheduled for Friday, March 13, 2020, 6-9 p.m., featuring Irish and international food and beverage samples from local vendors (included with ticket purchase), $25 general admission tickets, Celtic entertainment, and casual attire (wearin’ of the green is a must!) at The Depot Roundhouse in downtown Huntsville. UCP’s An Irish Evening will again feature live music by Black Market Haggis, fun and games with the Irish Society of North Alabama, a performance by the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers, visits with Irish Wolfhounds, an extensive silent auction, dance tunes with Metropolitan DJ, and more!
Tickets are $25 per person and include food and beverage samples (admission for one child 12 and under is free with each paid adult ticket). Tickets can be purchased at the door the night of the event.
All proceeds from this annual fundraiser directly benefit UCP client services for more than 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
For event or sponsorship information, contact Leslie Walker at 256-859-4900.
Thank you to our 2020 “An Irish Evening” sponsors:
- Redstone Federal Credit Union, Founding Sponsor
- COLSA, Pot o’ Gold
- Durham Orthodontics, Pot o’ Gold
- C. Howard Grisham, Attorney at Law, Emerald
- Griffin Mobility, Emerald
- Jerry Damson Honda, Emerald
- Jim, Judy, & Carey Link, Emerald
- MobilityWorks Huntsville, Emerald
- Smith Family Clinic for Genomic Medicine, Emerald
- Torch Technologies, Emerald
- Lighthouse Clinical Social Work, Leprechaun Plus
- DESE Research, Leprechaun
- Fountain, Parker, Harbarger & Associates, Leprechaun
- Craig Comfort Control, Shamrock
- Dr. Kimberly Limbo, Shamrock
- Janel Ploge, Shamrock
- Andrew & Kristen Townsley, Shamrock
- nLogic, Supporter
- Rocket City Federal Credit Union, Supporter
- ServisFirst Bank, Supporter
- Irish Society of North Alabama, Entertainment Sponsor
- C&A Printing, Media Partner
- Metropolitan Disc Jockey/Special Event Lighting, Entertainment Partner
- Premium Shakers Mobile Bartending Service, In-kind Support
- Petz Pack, Volunteer Support
- Supreme Beverage, In-kind Support
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, Sponsor
Thank you to our 2020 food and beverage UCP sponsors:
Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our volunteers!
Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA Huntsville Chapter)
ATO Community Service/Theta Pi Chapter at UAH
Dixie Derby Girls
Huntsville Achievement School