The Caregiver Resource Assistant is responsible for high volume intake and data entry of related caregiver voucher application, reimbursement, information and referral requests, and monthly reporting. This position is an entry level, part-time (M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) position at the UCP Huntsville Training Center. Human services or experience in the healthcare field preferred, along with the ability to manage given budget. Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral, organizational, and computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google Applications is mandatory. Knowledge of disability and social service resources, as well as accounting, is desired.
- Reviewing and determining eligibility of services based on application.
- Inputting required information into database.
- Processing reimbursement forms.
- Compiling information into succinct monthly reports by required deadlines.
- Answering and returning high volume caregiver calls/emails in a timely manner regarding applications and referral sources.
- The ability to make appropriate caregiver referrals to other organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please forward resume with salary requirements and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.