Helping Those Who Care
Presented by UCP Huntsville’s Alabama Respite program and supported by the Alabama Department of Senior Services.
Alabama Respite presents Helping Those Who Care, a family caregiver education opportunity. This program introduces aging caregivers in North Alabama to simple technology solutions to:
- Promote care recipient independence
- Allow care recipients to stay in the home longer
- Provide an enhanced quality of life for the aging caregiver and care recipient.
Helping Those Who Care offers one-hour trainings in Alabama at cooperating agencies for aging caregivers. Call 256-859-4900 today to schedule a training or to find one near you!
- Free classes for aging caregivers
- Caregiver assistance stipend for class participants
- Free assistive technology item/daily living aid for class participants
- Caregiver resource assistance by phone or email Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., (normal business days)
- Lending library of assistive technology items/daily living aids
For more information or to schedule trainings, call 256-859-4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for additional resources Pinned to the Helping Those Who Care Pinterest Board!