Supply donations welcome year-round!
The UCP Therapy Center welcomes donations of supplies for use with clients and their families during playgroup, preschool readiness group, outpatient therapy, and Art Stops. Current needs include:
- Baby wipes
- Plastic bathroom cups (3oz.)
- Small paper plates
- Small bottled waters
- Glue sticks
- WOW Cups (Registered Trademark)
- “Baby Dipper” Bowl & Spoon Sets
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, and Michael’s (for crafting supplies)
- Small outside play activities (balls, soft throwing discs, etc.)
- iTunes gift cards for purchase of speech/language apps used with clients
- Diapers (sizes 1 and 2)
- Color copy paper and/or color card stock
Your donation of these items helps UCP to reduce dollars spent on supplies and increase the dollars spent on direct client services for children and adults of all abilities.
To donate, or for more information, please contact UCP Special Instructor Liane Wrinn at firstname.lastname@example.org and 256-852-5600. All donations are tax-deductible.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!