Help our kids shine!
Thank you to our 2017 All-Stars!
*August ~ Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie #3263
Thank you to our local FOE Bingo Fund Supporters!
UCP All-Stars are caring individuals, companies, and organizations who want to help children with disabilities through direct program support. A one-month $1,000 gift enables children ages 12 months to 4 years old to work weekly on targeted skill development, including:
- Increased communication
- Daily living skills
- Following directions
- Strength and coordination
- Social skills, and
- Preschool readiness (counting, coloring, cutting, letters, and more).
Playgroups and Preschool Readiness classes are staffed by teachers, developmental specialists, and caring volunteers with consultation from physical, occupational, and speech-language therapists at the UCP Huntsville Therapy Center.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The financial support of one UCP All-Star each month will generously underwrite program costs not otherwise covered by fees and reimbursements. UCP All-Stars will help children with disabilities reach their full potential, improve the quality of life for their families, and foster an attitude of acceptance, inclusion and hope.
Click here to print a sponsorship form, or contact UCP Development Director Tracy Cieniewicz at 256-859-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our past sponsors!
*April-July 2017 ~ Anna Bell & Hodges Trial Lawyers, P.C.
*September 2016 ~ Jonathan Brumfield Real Estate Photography
Contact Jonathan Brumfield at 256-603-0768 for your real estate photography needs.
All-Star Hall of Fame
- Keepsake recognition signage in the UCP Therapy Center lobby for one month.
- Personalized impact reports during your sponsorship month.
- Recognition in UCP’s year-end annual report of overall impact on our community.
- Yearlong online recognition, including special social media promotion during your sponsorship month.