How can I help?
There are many ways and opportunities to support UCP of Huntsville & Tennessee Valley, Inc. Each gift of time and resources is greatly appreciated by UCP staff and the North Alabama families we serve.
Please explore the links on this page to learn more. For more information, please contact UCP Development Director Tracy Cieniewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org and 256-859-4900.
Tennessee Valley Combined Federal Campaign
UCP is excited to be a part of the Tennessee Valley Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)!
UCP of Huntsville & Tennessee Valley, Inc. (CFC #75529) thanks federal and military personnel for participating in this wonderful initiative to raise money for charities!
Supply donations welcome year-round!
The UCP Therapy Center welcomes donations of supplies for use with clients and their families during playgroup, preschool readiness group, outpatient therapy, and Art Stops. Current needs include:
- Glue sticks
- Bottles of white Elmer’s glue
- Baby wipes
- Plastic bathroom cups (3oz.)
- Small paper plates
- “Baby Dipper” Bowl & Spoon Sets
- Gift cards to Home Depot, School Craft, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, and Michael’s (for crafting supplies)
- Small outside play activities (balls, soft throwing discs, etc.)
- iTunes gift cards for purchase of speech/language apps used with clients
- Color copy paper
- Card stock (white and assorted colors)
Your donation of these items helps UCP to reduce dollars spent on supplies and increase the dollars spent on direct client services for children and adults of all abilities.
To donate, or for more information, please contact UCP Special Instructor Liane Wrinn at email@example.com and 256-852-5600. All donations are tax-deductible.