Team competition for Business and Community (school/church/civic/family) groups
The Doughnut Scramble allows teams of four to complete the “Challenge” of eating 1 dozen glazed doughnuts together.
The rules are simple…
1. Your team of four (no less, no more) leaves from the Start line and proceeds to the doughnut store.
2. The first runner from your team to reach the doughnut store will check-in at the Team Table and receive a specially marked box of glazed doughnuts.
3. The first runner from your team may begin eating immediately.
4. The single dozen may then be shared, if you choose, with any/all of your remaining team members as they arrive at the doughnut store.
5. Each team member will receive an “I Met the Challenge” completion sticker and may proceed to the Finish line ONLY after the entire dozen has been consumed and the empty box approved by a Challenge Judge.
6. All four team members must cross the Finish line with a completion sticker in 1 hour or less to be eligible for team awards.
NO GHOST RUNNERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS TEAM MEMBERS. FOUR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MUST CROSS THE FINISH LINE TO QUALIFY FOR AWARDS AND RECOGNITION ON RACE RESULTS.
The Award: Awards will be made to the Business and Community (School/Church/Civic/Family) Teams with the Fastest Completion Time AND the teams with the Most Donations Raised for UCP.
The Krispy Kreme Challenge is not a certified race or qualifier for a subsequent race. Each participant who completes the Challenge will receive an “I Met the Challenge” event T-shirt (to properly brag about your accomplishment). Those who do not meet the Challenge will receive an event T-shirt (still cool, minus bragging rights). The best award and recognition is having fun while benefiting client services at UCP.
Registration for Business Teams is $125 ($150 after Oct. 31). Registration for Community Teams is $100 ($125 after Oct. 31).
Team registration is also available for the Fun Mile.
The rules are simple…
1. Your team completes the Fun Mile (immediately following the Challenge)
2. Team members are encouraged to create their own Doughnut Fundraising Challenge to support UCP
The Award: Awards will be made to the Fun Mile Teams with the Most Donations Raised for UCP. Each team member will receive an event T-shirt (still cool, minus Challenge bragging rights). The best award and recognition is having fun while benefiting client services at UCP!