Join us for “An Irish Evening” March 6
Buy your tickets today!
A charitable way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
The 17th annual UCP “An Irish Evening” is Friday, March 6, 6 p.m.-10 p.m., featuring Irish and international food and beverage samples from local vendors, $25 general admission tickets, Celtic entertainment, and casual attire (wearin’ of the green is a must!) at The Depot Roundhouse in downtown Huntsville.
UCP’s “An Irish Evening” will again feature live music by Bourbon & Shamrocks, fun and games with the Irish Society of North Alabama, a performance by the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers, an extensive silent auction, dance tunes with America’s Party Pros, and more!
Additional table seating available for guests and the silent auction to again be featured in an event tent adjoining the venue!
Tickets are $25 per person and include food and beverage samples (one child 12 and under is free with each paid adult ticket). Tickets can be purchased online using PayPal (see above link), at UCP Huntsville Centers, by phone at 256-859-4900, and the Holiday Inn Research Park.
All proceeds from this annual fundraiser directly benefit UCP client services for more than 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
For event or sponsorship information, contact UCP Fundraising Director Tracy Cieniewicz at 256-859-4900 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our returning and new 2015 “An Irish Evening” sponsors:
- Redstone Federal Credit Union, Founding Sponsor
- Jacobs, Emerald
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jim and Judy Link, Emerald
- Rocket City Broadcasting/Star 99, Emerald Media Sponsor
- C. Howard Grisham, Attorney at Law, Leprechaun
- Fountain, Parker, Harbarger & Associates, Leprechaun
- Premium Shakers Mobile Bartending Service, Leprechaun
- Griffin Mobility, Shamrock
- Strategic Defense Solutions, Shamrock
- America’s Party Pros, Entertainment Partner
- Irish Society of North Alabama, Entertainment Sponsor
- C&A Printing, Media Partner
- Supreme Beverage, In-kind Support
- Junior League Huntsville, Volunteer Support