A charitable way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Thank you for your support and see you in 2019!
The 20th annual UCP “An Irish Evening” was Friday, March 16, 2018, 6-9 p.m., featuring Irish and international food and beverage samples from local vendors (included with ticket purchase), $25 general admission tickets, Celtic entertainment, and casual attire (wearin’ of the green is a must!) at The Depot Roundhouse in downtown Huntsville.
UCP’s An Irish Evening will again feature live music by Black Market Haggis, fun and games with the Irish Society of North Alabama, a performance by the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers, visits with Irish Wolfhounds, an extensive silent auction, dance tunes with Metropolitan DJ, and more!
Tickets are $25 per person and include food and beverage samples (one child 12 and under is free with each paid adult ticket). Tickets can be purchased online using PayPal (on this page), at UCP Huntsville Centers, by phone at 256-859-4900, and at the door the night of the event.
All proceeds from this annual fundraiser directly benefit UCP client services for more than 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
For event or sponsorship information, contact UCP Development Director Tracy Cieniewicz at 256-859-4900 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our returning and new 2018 “An Irish Evening” sponsors:
- Redstone Federal Credit Union, Founding Sponsor
- COLSA, Pot o’ Gold
- Durham Orthodontics, Pot o’ Gold
- C. Howard Grisham, Attorney at Law, Emerald
- Jerry Damson Honda, Emerald
- Jim, Judy, & Carey Link, Emerald
- Clay & Kim Martin, Emerald
- Stephen Meuler & Jonathan Brumfield, Emerald
- Rocket City Broadcasting/Star 99, Emerald Media Sponsor
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, Sponsor
- Huntsville Utilities Volunteer Council, Leprechaun
- MobilityWorks, Leprechaun
- Strategic Defense Solutions, Leprechaun
- Fountain, Parker, Harbarger & Associates, Leprechaun
- Banks Family Law, Shamrock
- Bill & Jane Koenitzer, Shamrock
- Dr. Bruce & Mrs. Anne Peters, Shamrock
- Topgolf Huntsville, Shamrock
- Rocket City Federal Credit Union, Supporter
- Irish Society of North Alabama, Entertainment Sponsor
- C&A Printing, Media Partner
- Metropolitan Disc Jockey/Special Event Lighting, Entertainment Partner
- Premium Shakers Mobile Bartending Service, In-kind Support
- Dixie Derby Girls, Volunteer Support
- Junior League Huntsville, Volunteer Support
- Kohl’s A-Team, Volunteer Support
- Petz Pack, Volunteer Support
- Supreme Beverage, In-kind Support
Thank you to our returning and new 2018 food and beverage UCP sponsors:
Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our volunteers!
Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA Huntsville Chapter)
ATO Community Service/Theta Pi Chapter at UAH
Junior League Huntsville
Dixie Derby Girls
Huntsville Achievement School