Check back soon for complete 2015 event details and ticket sales.
A charitable way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
The 17th annual UCP “An Irish Evening” is Friday, March 6, 2015, 6 p.m.-10 p.m., featuring Irish and international food and beverage samples from local vendors, $25 general admission tickets, Celtic entertainment, and casual attire (wearin’ of the green is a must!) at The Depot Roundhouse in downtown Huntsville.
UCP’s “An Irish Evening” will again feature live music by Bourbon & Shamrocks, fun and games with the Irish Society of North Alabama, a performance by the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers, an extensive silent auction, dance tunes with America’s Party Pros, and more!
Additional table seating available for guests and the silent auction to again be featured in an event tent adjoining the venue!
Tickets are $25 per person and include food and beverage samples (one child 12 and under is free with each paid adult ticket). Tickets can be purchased online using PayPal (available soon), at UCP Huntsville Centers, by phone at 256-859-4900, and at participating businesses (TBA).
All proceeds from this annual fundraiser directly benefit UCP client services for more than 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
For event or sponsorship information, contact UCP Fundraising Director Tracy Cieniewicz at 256-859-4900 and email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2014 food and beverage UCP sponsors:
- Coca Cola Huntsville/Redi-to-Serve
- D’Licious Dining & Smokehouse Grill
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries
- Holiday Inn Research Park
- Kathleen’s Catering
- Marriott Huntsville
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Old Black Bear Brewing Co./Supreme Beverage
- Sundown Wines
Thank you to our returning and new 2014 “An Irish Evening” sponsors:
- COLSA Corporation, Presenting Sponsor
- Redstone Federal Credit Union, Founding Sponsor
- TOC, Pot o’ Gold
- WAHR Star 99. 1 & Rocket City Broadcasting, Presenting Media Sponsor
- Jerry Damson Automotive Group, Emerald
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jim and Judy Link, Emerald
- C. Howard Grisham, Attorney, Leprechaun
- Fountain Parker Harbarger & Associates, Leprechaun
- Premium Shakers Mobile Bartending Service, Leprechaun
- ServisFirst Bank, Leprechaun
- Strategic Defense Solutions, Leprechaun
- Dynetics, Shamrock
- Rocket City Federal Credit Union, Shamrock
- The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc., Shamrock
- Stephen Meuler & Jonathan Brumfield, Shamrock
- Mark & Beth Kershner, Shamrock
- America’s Party Pros, Entertainment Sponsor
- Irish Society of North Alabama, Entertainment Sponsor
- C&A Printing, Media Partner
- Junior League Huntsville, Volunteer Support