A charitable way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
The 21st annual UCP “An Irish Evening” was Friday, March 15, 2019, 6-9 p.m., featuring Irish and international food and beverage samples from local vendors (included with ticket purchase), $25 general admission tickets, Celtic entertainment, and casual attire (wearin’ of the green is a must!) at The Depot Roundhouse in downtown Huntsville.UCP’s An Irish Evening will again feature live music by Black Market Haggis, fun and games with the Irish Society of North Alabama, a performance by the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers, visits with Irish Wolfhounds, an extensive silent auction, dance tunes with Metropolitan DJ, and more!
Tickets are $25 per person and include food and beverage samples (one child 12 and under is free with each paid adult ticket). Tickets can be purchased online using PayPal (TBA on this page), at UCP Huntsville Centers, by phone at 256-859-4900, and at the door the night of the event.
All proceeds from this annual fundraiser directly benefit UCP client services for more than 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
For event or sponsorship information, contact Leslie Walker at 256-859-4900.
Thank you to our returning and new 2019 “An Irish Evening” sponsors:
- Redstone Federal Credit Union, Founding Sponsor
- COLSA, Pot o’ Gold
- Durham Orthodontics, Pot o’ Gold
- Lighthouse Clinical Social Work, Emerald Plus
- Griffin Mobility, Emerald
- C. Howard Grisham, Attorney at Law, Emerald
- Jerry Damson Honda, Emerald
- Jim, Judy, & Carey Link, Emerald
- Clay & Kim Martin, Emerald
- ServisFirst Bank, Emerald
- Stephen Meuler & Jonathan Brumfield, Emerald
- Torch Technologies, Emerald
- CW5 (Ret.) Johnny & Mrs. Elizabeth Blackmon, Leprechaun
- Fountain, Parker, Harbarger & Associates, Leprechaun
- Go-to-Market Solutions, Leprechaun
- Shelly B. Creations, Leprechaun
- Strategic Defense Solutions, Leprechaun
- Dr. Bruce & Mrs. Anne Peters, Shamrock
- Science and Engineering Services, LLC (SES), Shamrock
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, Sponsor
- Rocket City Federal Credit Union, Supporter
- Irish Society of North Alabama, Entertainment Sponsor
- C&A Printing, Media Partner
- Metropolitan Disc Jockey/Special Event Lighting, Entertainment Partner
- Premium Shakers Mobile Bartending Service, In-kind Support
- Dixie Derby Girls, Volunteer Support
- Petz Pack, Volunteer Support
- Supreme Beverage, In-kind Support
Thank you to our returning and new 2019 food and beverage UCP sponsors:
- Bubba’s Silver Spoon Catering
- Chupper Time Catering
- Coca-Cola/Redi-to-Serve Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Research Park
- The Jackson Center
- Keegan’s Public House
- Old Black Bear Brewing Company
- Regale Cupcakery
Want to volunteer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our volunteers!
Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA Huntsville Chapter)
ATO Community Service/Theta Pi Chapter at UAH
Dixie Derby Girls
Huntsville Achievement School