Fundraising Coordinator (Part-time, 20 hrs/wk)
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for fully developing, implementing, and managing all existing and new UCP Huntsville fundraising events and efforts, including associated budgets, committees, reporting, volunteers, supporter recognition, and public awareness. The Fundraising Coordinator will work as a team member alongside UCP’s development staff, administration, board members, and volunteers.
This is a 20-hour per week opportunity.
Submit three professional references and salary requirements with resume to email@example.com. No in-person or phone call inquiries, please.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Professional non-profit fundraising event, committee, and volunteer management experience;
- Budget management experience;
- Silent auction solicitation experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities;
- Ability to work independently and proactively, but also as a team member;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize activities;
- Ability to move items for event set-up and breakdown, including the ability to lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds; and
- Availability to work nights and weekends associated with fundraising efforts.
Assistive Technology (AT) Specialist (Part-time)
Position located in Huntsville, AL. Statewide travel required.
Assistive Technology (AT) Specialist duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- AT item lending program management;
- AT demonstration;
- Scheduling and conducting community-based AT trainings;
- Representation and/or presentations at program-related agency fairs and conferences;
- One-on-one AT consultation, training, and resource referral for individuals with disabilities, their families, and the community professionals who work alongside them;
- Monthly AT newsletter creation;
- Program-related public awareness;
- Monthly reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in rehabilitation engineering, biomedical engineering, special education, educational technology, rehabilitation counseling, vocational evaluation, physical/occupational/speech therapy, vision rehabilitation therapy, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in providing special education or AT services,
- Ability to travel statewide in personal automobile.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Submit three professional references and salary requirements with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No in-person or phone call inquiries, please.