Fundraising Coordinator (Part-time, 20 hrs/wk)
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for fully developing, implementing, and managing all existing and new UCP Huntsville fundraising events and efforts, including associated budgets, committees, reporting, volunteers, supporter recognition, and public awareness. The Fundraising Coordinator will work as a team member alongside UCP’s development staff, administration, board members, and volunteers.
This is a 20-hour per week opportunity.
Submit three professional references and salary requirements with resume by May 25 to email@example.com. No in-person or phone call inquiries, please.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Professional non-profit fundraising event, committee, and volunteer management experience;
- Budget management experience;
- Silent auction solicitation experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities;
- Ability to work independently and proactively, but also as a team member;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize activities;
- Ability to move items for event set-up and breakdown, including the ability to lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds; and
- Availability to work nights and weekends associated with fundraising efforts.