Caregiver Resource Coordinator (Part-time, 20 hours/week)
Alabama Respite, a program of UCP Huntsville, is seeking a Caregiver Resource Coordinator to join our Huntsville team!
The Caregiver Resource Coordinator is responsible for high volume intake and data entry of related caregiver voucher application, information and referral requests, and monthly reporting. This position is an entry level, part-time (20 hours per week) position. Human services or experience in the healthcare field preferred, along with the ability to manage given budget. Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral, organizational, and computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google Applications is mandatory. Knowledge of disability and social service resources is desired.
- Reviewing and determining eligibility of services based on application.
- Inputting required information into database.
- Compiling information into succinct monthly reports by required deadlines.
- Answering and returning high volume caregiver calls/emails in a timely manner regarding applications and referral sources.
- The ability to make APPROPRIATE REFERRALS to other organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please forward resume salary requirements and three professional references to: email@example.com by COB Friday, March 9.
Fundraising Coordinator (Full Time, 32 hours/week)
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for fully developing, implementing, and managing all existing and new UCP Huntsville fundraising events and efforts, including associated budgets, committees, reporting, volunteers, and public awareness.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional non-profit fundraising event, committee, and volunteer management experience
- Budget management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize activities
- Ability to move items for event set-up and breakdown, including the ability to lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds
- Availability to work nights and weekends associated with fundraising efforts
Submit professional references and salary requirements with resume by March 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone or onsite inquiries, please.
Speech-Language Pathologist (Part time)
Speech-Language Pathologist needed to perform Early Intervention (ages birth to 3) home visits throughout Madison County and/or pediatric outpatient therapy at the UCP Huntsville Center. Two years’ pediatric experience preferred. Must hold a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders. Alabama license and certification by the American Speech-Language -Hearing Association (ASHA) required. Position may require travel within Madison County. Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required. Position to begin in April 2018. Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Occupational Therapist or COTA (Part time)
Alabama licensed OT or COTA needed for pediatric outpatient therapy at the UCP Huntsville Center. Pediatric experience required. Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.